Legalization and Authentication are one of the services provided to the Ethiopian citizens living foreign land; particularly in Turkey, Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan and Georgia.
All documents such as Adoption, Trademarks, Non-Governmental Organizations, Foundations, or individual power of representation, property rights, court decisions, wedding or divorce certificates, etc. that have to be used in Ethiopia should be authenticated by the Embassy of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia in Turkey, Ankara. If all the necessary requirements are fulfilled the service could be provided on the same business day.
- All applications to be submitted by mail must be sent via an envelope with a TRACKING NUMBER. The application must also have a self-addressed prepaid return envelope.
- All applications with a return envelope MUST HAVE TRACKING NUMBERS. If you send any ordinary mail without tracking numbers it will not be processed and will be sent back to the sender unprocessed.
- Track it online at the respective mailing company’s website to ensure it has been received by the Embassy. Please do not call to find out if it has been received.
- Please track your application online using a return mailing tracking number at the respective mailing company after two business days that we received your application to know that it has been sent back to you!
- You need not call our embassy after you have traced the arrival of your mail.